N O E X C U S E S, DO IT.
If you do not have time to go to the gym, if you try to make thousands of excuses for not working out in a regular basis
it is up to you.
Make sure you warm up before and at least for better results you do 3 repetitions of 15
for each exercise, at least.
Afterwards, do not forget to stretch.
If you do not know where to start, here you have some tips
HAVE A G O A L
(flexibility, weight loss, firming, being healthy, improve your shape… just have one )
1. Make your workout calendar ( use your agenda or phone, just use it )
2. Have a good diet plan, if not, just have good sense while you’re eating ( no sodas, no candies, less carbs, less salt and a lot of greens and healthy juices / smoothies )
3. Make sure you drink at least 2L of water per day ( this will help you to keep hydrated and also postpone craving ) you have some Apps that will help you to monitor this.
4. If you can choose, do your workout in the early morning, this will help you to “wake up” your body and mind, giving you a fresh start for you day and most important it will help you to loose calories during you daily activities.
5. Do not expect a friend to workout with you. Build your OWN habit. A F T E R you have a good routine you can join a friend, it is more easy and fun.
6. Always have your gym outfit prepared, in a place where you can actually see it and deal with it.
7. Even that you’re tired, watch an inspirational video, check some cool Instagram pages, motivate yourself and do some exercise, you will feel better afterwards and you will not regret, I assure you.
8. Try to keep some kind of routine in terms of meals and habits, it you help you in every single way.
9. If you don’t like some exercise, we are living in the Internet ERA so again, no excuses. ( Follow some healthy Instagrams or facebook pages, subscribe youtube channels that you really think will help you to diversify you workout according with what you prefer )
10. Have a record of your workout, print a piece of paper, use a white board, a note, a word doc, just have it so you can check in a daily basis that you’re creating a routine and most important to confront you each time you do not workout.
Last but not least, get inspired to inspire, it’s a cicle.
Be your own competition.
You have photos, videos, stories, look up for whatever inspires you to be
You want to get a shaped body?
You have to do it yourself.
Your goals. Your mind. Your body. Your journey.
and if you do not believe yourself
you should probably
Take 10 precious minutes of your time and check this transformation
If you have any health problem or disability make sure you check your doctor and personal trainer first in order to build a workout plan accordingly with your physical ability.
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you excuse
can you repeat?
BY | M A R I E J O L I E