Different sizes, styles and combinations. A closet is the soul of our style.
The way it is organised, colours and details, everything is important to create our meca.
Which one is your favourite ?
Just a few tips depending on your organisation method that can be helpful
- Choose a nice playlist before you start making your closet
- Choose a nice colour match to decorate your closet
- Flowers or plants, essential.
- Start by trying your clothes, shoes, bags and acessories previously
- Assign different seasons of clothes different color hangers
- Use hanger tabs to separate clothes into daily outfits
- Use hanging boot and bag racks to save space and storage room
- Use pant hangers to keep boots off the floor
- You cut PVC for storing scarves, belts or ties in drawers
- Create show hangers just by turning a regular one more curved
- Double your closet space by using soda can tabs to hook handlers together
- Lingerie drawer organisers help you keep your undergarments on the straight and narrow
- Get a three-bag laundry bin for pre-sorting laundry
- Ladders are a decorative storage ideia
- Clipboards are a stylish, artful way to display your statement necklaces
- Keep your scarves or tights straight by tying them to a hanger
- Install wooden shelf dividers for folded clothes
- Use vacuum-sealed space bags, but leave a bit of air inside
- Use clear shoe boxes to store your footwear
- Wheeled drawers let you utilize under spaces
- Repurpose a wine rack as a purse organiser
- Turn all your hangers backwards so you can check the pieces to give away in the future
PS: stay tuned because very soon I will post a step by step for the perfect closet
BY M A R I E J O L I E & Julie Gerstein